Best Western Royal Chase Hotel
Best Western Royal Chase Hotel is a hotel located in Shaftesbury. The Best Western Royal Chase Hotel is a country hotel, situated only four minutes from town, in the heart of Thomas Hardy country. This is possibly Dorset's friendliest hotel where guests will discover a charming home away from home, a hospitable hideaway in the very best traditions. The Best Western Royal Chase Hotel is a happy mix of all that is best in hotels. Delight in the genuine warmth of welcome, the appreciation of what really makes for a memorable stay and our longstanding commitment to the highest standards of service and quality. Close to the center of historic Shaftesbury, the Best Western Royal Chase Hotel revels in the surrounding glories of the Dorset countryside and the ample charms of Somerset, Wiltshire and Hampshire.
Nearby restaurants include Byzant Restaurant, Golden Fish, The Retreat, and Mitre.
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Royal Chase Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
Television with Cable. Laundry/Valet Services. AM/FM Alarm Clock. Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pets Allowed. Pool. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: From: A350. The BEST WESTERN Royal Chase Hotel is situated on its own grounds at the intersection of A30 and A350. Located just a 10-minute walk from the town center. ·From: From: A30. The BEST WESTERN Royal Chase Hotel is situated on its own grounds at the intersection of A30 and A350. Located just a 10-minute walk from the town center.
Near to the following attractions
- Horseback riding
- Game shooting, hunting
- 5 mile(s) from Old Wardour Castle, the castle ruins at Wardour are among the most attractive in England. Built in the late 14th century for John, 5th Lord Lovel
- 8 mile(s) from Ashmore Golf Club
- 18 mile(s) from Salisbury, historic Cathedral town
- 20 mile(s) from Stourhead Gardens
- 20 mile(s) from Wilton Gardens
- 30 mile(s) from Longleat House and Safari Park, stately house and home to Sir John Lynne the 7th Marquess of Bath, with a Safari Park in the estates grounds
- 36 mile(s) from Roman City Of Bath, historic city with famous Roman spa baths
- 40 mile(s) from Stonehenge, world famous ancient stone circle
- On Premises:
- The Byzant Restaurant features a varied A la Carte menu
- The Country Restaurant has an informal atmosphere and serves English and Continental cuisine
- The Hotel Bar and Chasers Bar serve bar snacks, meals and drinks
- 21 mile(s) from Salisbury
- 22 mile(s) from Yeovil
- 34 mile(s) from Bournemouth
- 43 mile(s) from Bridgwater
- 45 mile(s) from Southampton
- 55 mile(s) from Winchester
- Byzant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Hotel Bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, serves bar snacks, meals and drinks
- 4 mile(s) from Gillingham railway station
- 100 mile(s) from London Gatwick
- 4 mile(s) from Gillingham bus station
- 19 mile(s) from Bournemouth Airport
- 40 mile(s) from Bristol Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Royal Chase Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.