Best Western Ripon Spa Hotel
Best Western Ripon Spa Hotel is a hotel located in Ripon. The same family has owned the Best Western Ripon Spa Hotel for eighty years and during all that time the emphasis on quality, service and attention to detail has remained constant. Courtesy and friendly service is second nature to our staff and traditional values of hospitality are held strong. The Best Western Ripon Spa Hotel is a beautiful Edwardian house situated in the country. Set in seven acres of landscaped, award winning gardens and within five minutes walking distance from the Ripon cathedral and the ancient city of Ripon. Guests can relax and enjoy the comfort of the attractive surroundings throughout the hotel's public areas overlooking the beauty of the gardens in the changing seasons. The Best Western Ripon Spa Hotel is where a genuinely warm welcome awaits you. The hotel is completely non smoking.
Nearby restaurants include Vennells.
Quick navigate Ripon Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Ripon Spa Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Hairdryers Available. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Free Parking. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Pets Allowed. Restaurant. Room Service. Television with Cable.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
From: A1 A19. Follow Ripon signs, 1st roundabout right, mini roundabout left, right at Town Hall, straight on Westgate and Park Street.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- The Hotel Restaurant offers traditional English cooking, table d'hote and a la carte menus
- The Turf Tavern serves bar food and sandwiches every lunchtime and evening
- 0.30 mile(s) from Ripon Community Hospital
- 0.60 mile(s) from Wolseley UK
- 0.60 mile(s) from Ripon Select Foods
- 0.60 mile(s) from FB Taylor Cable Contractors
- 0.60 mile(s) from Par 4
- 0.70 mile(s) from Claro Army Barracks
- 13.00 mile(s) from Harrogate District Hospital
- 11.00 mile(s) from Harrogate
- 13.00 mile(s) from Knaresborough
- 15.00 mile(s) from York
- 31.00 mile(s) from Leeds
- 0.50 mile(s) from, Ripon College
- 3 mile(s) from Ripon Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden, Britain's largest monastic ruin and most complete Cistercian abbey with 800 years history and Yorkshire's only World Heritage site
- 7 mile(s) from Ripley Castle, Ingilby family home since 1320 and ideal location for business, tourism, education and wide variety of special events
- 11 mile(s) from Harlow Carr Botanical Gardens, the Northern Horticultural Society's 68 acre garden is well-planted but has more of the character of a public park than a well-designed garden. Situated in a valley the site comprises a woodland garden, a herbaceous garden, rock, bog and alpine gardens
- 17 mile(s) from Harewood House & Bird Centre, stately home, museum, and art gallery set in magnificent grounds, with a large exotic bird collection and extensive estates
- 11 mile(s) from Harrogate railway station
- 20 mile(s) from Leeds/Bradford International Airport
- 60 mile(s) from Manchester
- Hotel Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- The Turf Tavern, on premises, Bar/Lounge, bar food and sandwiches every lunchtime and evening
Any prices displayed for Best Western Ripon Spa Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.