Best Western Cliffe Hotel
Best Western Cliffe Hotel is a hotel located in Bath.
Local dining options close to Best Western Cliffe Hotel include Homewood Park Restaurant, Restaurant At Combe Grove Manor, The Rose & Crown Hinton Charterhouse, and Canal Tavern.
Quick navigate Bath Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Cliffe Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Bar/Lounge. Hairdryers Available. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Television with Cable. Laundry/Valet Services. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Free Parking. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Pets Allowed. Pool. Safe Deposit Box. Restaurant. Room Service. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: From: A36. Take A36 South, Warminster, turn left at B3108 to Lower Limpley Stoke, the BEST WESTERN Cliffe Hotel is one mile on right. The BEST WESTERN Cliffe Hotel is 15 miles from M4 Exit 18 (South on A46 to Bath) and located five miles from Bath City.
Near to the following attractions
- The hotel restaurant serves a varied a la carte menu
- 4 mile(s) from Bath
- 12 mile(s) from Bristol
- 12 mile(s) from Kingswood
- 20 mile(s) from Wells
- 37 mile(s) from Swindon
- 4 mile(s) from Bath Abbey Medieval abbey church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, located in Bath, Avon, England
- 11 mile(s) from Longleat House and Safari Park Tour the safari park, try to solve the hedge maze, or simply take in the grounds and gardens.
- 18 mile(s) from Wooky Hole Spectacular caves in the Mendip hills, Somerset, home to the famous Witch and Victorian papermill where paper is still made by hand.
- 22 mile(s) from Glastonbury Abbey The Abbey is set in 36 acres of beautifully peaceful parkland in the centre of the ancient market town of Glastonbury. It is traditionally the first Christian Sanctuary in Great Britain. Famous for Arthurian legend, thought to be the site of mystical Avalon
- 26 mile(s) from Stonehenge The world's best-known stone monument from the Megalithic Age
- Four Seasons Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Hours of operation: 7a.m. till 10p.m. Monday thru Sunday
- Hotel lounge, on premises, serves drinks and snacks
- 5 mile(s) from Bath Railway Station
- 25 mile(s) from Bristol Airport
- 100 mile(s) from London Heathrow International Airport
Any prices displayed for Best Western Cliffe Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.