Best Western Talbot Hotel
Best Western Talbot Hotel is a hotel located in Leominster. The Best Western Talbot Hotel is a 15th century coaching inn with oak beams, log fire and traditional hospitality situated in the center of Leominster, a medieval town with narrow streets along with black and white timbered buildings. An ideal location for touring Mid-Wales, Wye Valley, Welsh Marches and Malvern Hills.
Local dining options close to Best Western Talbot Hotel include Farzana's Restaurant, Shabagh Tandoori, Etnam Street Fish Bar, and The New Golden Dragon.
Quick navigate Leominster Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Talbot Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Address and Location details
Bar/Lounge. Coffee Maker in Room. Fishing. Free Parking. Golf. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Hairdryers Available. Restaurant. Laundry/Valet Services. Room Service. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: From: M5. J7 on to A44 to Worcester and then to Leominster. From Kidderminster take A456 to Tenbury Wells and A4112 to Leominster.
Near to the following attractions
- 11 mile(s) from Ludlow
- 13 mile(s) from Hereford
- Ideal central location for touring Mid-Wales, Herefordshire, And Shropshire
- 7 mile(s) from fishing
- 7 mile(s) from golf
- 7 mile(s) from horseback riding
- 2 mile(s) from Berrington Hall An 18th century historic mansion and gardens designed by "Capability" Brown
- 25 mile(s) from Ironbridge Museums Center of the industrial revolution - museums depicting the iron, steam and china era of England
- 1 mile(s) from Leominster Rail Station
- 55 mile(s) from Bristol Airport
- 62 mile(s) from Birmingham Airport
- Claridge Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, International, A La Carte and Table d' Hote serves breakfast, lunch, dinner open: 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., accommodates 24 guests and open to non-residents.
- Berrington Restaurant, on premises, A La Carte & Table d'Hote, open: 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. open to non-residents. Accomodates 20 guests.
Any prices displayed for Best Western Talbot Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.