Best Western The Three Swans Hotel
Best Western The Three Swans Hotel is a hotel located in Market Harborough.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western The Three Swans Hotel include The Swans Restaurant, Abbey Cottage, Shagorika, and Han's.
Quick navigate Market Harborough Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western The Three Swans Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Coffee Maker in Room. Bar/Lounge. 24 Hour Front Desk. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Free Parking. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Restaurant. Safe Deposit Box. Hairdryers Available. Room Service. Laundry/Valet Services. Internet Access – Complimentary. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Television with Cable.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: M1 take Junction 20 from the M1 and then the A4304 to Market Harborough. The hotel is on the High Street in the town centre. ·From: A14 Take Junction 3a and then the A508 towards Market Harborough. The hotel is on the High Street in the town centre. ·From: M6 Take M1/A14 junction and follow A14 towards Kettering. Exit A14 at Junction 2 and follow the A508 to Market Harborough. The hotel is on the High Street in the town centre.
Near to the following attractions
- 0.50 mile(s) from Tyco Flow Control
- 1.00 mile(s) from Travelsphere
- 1.00 mile(s) from Welland Industrial Estate
- 1.50 mile(s) from Compass Point, business park
- 13.00 mile(s) from Eurohub at Corby
- 18 mile(s) from Leicester
- 20 mile(s) from Northampton
- 50 mile(s) from Birmingham
- 2.5 mile(s) from Foxton Locks
- 13 mile(s) from Rockingham Castle
- 29 mile(s) from Rutland Water
- 2 mile(s) from London Heathrow main railway station
- 35 mile(s) from Birmingham Airport
Local attractions, events, and activities include
- 2.5 miles from Foxton Locks
- 13 miles from Rockingham Castle
- 29 miles from Rutland Water
- Swan Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, elegant intimate decor, with gleaming chandeliers and professional service. Breakfast: 0700-0930 Monday - Friday, 0730-1000 Saturday & Sunday Lunch: 1200-1400 Monday - Sunday Dinner: 1900-2130 Monday - Sunday
- Cocktail Bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, enjoy pre-dinner drinks in the relaxed atmosphere of the Victorian wooden paneled Cocktail Bar
- Fothergill's Bar, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, you can dine alfresco in the feature courtyard or take pleasure from the traditional ales served in Fothergill's Bar with its 15th century roof timbers and medieval moldings
- The Conservatory, on premises, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, 0900-1400 Morning Coffee & Lunch Monday-Sunday 1800-2100 Dinner Monday - Saturday
Any prices displayed for Best Western The Three Swans Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.