Best Western Red Lion Hotel
Best Western Red Lion Hotel is a hotel located in Salisbury.
Places to eat within 5km of Best Western Red Lion Hotel include The Coach & Horses, Greengages Cafe, The Vine Restaurant, and Conrans Irish Bar.
Quick navigate Salisbury Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay England is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western Red Lion Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Coffee Maker in Room. Free Parking. Hairdryers Available. Bar/Lounge. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Elevators. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. Parking. Restaurant. Room Service.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
Bournemouth International Airport 24 Miles Eastleigh International Airport 30 miles London Heathrow International Airport 71 miles London Gatwick International Airport 87 miles.
Near to the following attractions
- On Premises:
- The Vine Restaurant serves traditional and modern cuisine
- The Lounge Bar serves pub meals and drinks
- Frothblowers Arms is a traditional pub
- 18 mile(s) from Andover
- 21 mile(s) from Warminster
- 23 mile(s) from Bournemouth
- 25 mile(s) from Southampton
- 27 mile(s) from Winchester
- 31 mile(s) from Poole
- Within walking distance of Salisbury Cathedral, built in 1258, housing one of four surviving originals of the Magna Carta
- 2 mile(s) from Wilton House, seat of the Earls of Pembroke and D-Day headquarters for the southern command
- 12 mile(s) from Stonehenge, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- 15 mile(s) from Broadlands House, magnificent stately home of Lord Mountbatten
- 20 mile(s) from Longleat House and Game Reserve, something for the entire family, tour the safari park, try to solve the hedge maze, or simply take in the grounds and gardens
- The Vine Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, Continental, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, The Vine Restaurant has a delightful ambience with its much admired china collection and 'wattle and daub' wall dating from around 1220. Renowned for its Continental Cuisine.
- Victoria Lounge, on premises, Full Service, Ideal place in which to relax and enjoy coffee or light lunch. Newly refurbished.
- Walking distance from Salisbury bus station
- 1 mile(s) from Salisbury railway station
- 30 mile(s) from Eastleigh International Airport
- 75 mile(s) from London Heathrow International Airport., 87 miles from London Gatwick International Airport
- .1 mile(s) from Salisbury Bus Depot
- Horseback riding
- 1 mile from Northamptin Golf course
Any prices displayed for Best Western Red Lion Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.